Monday, June 28, 2010

St Andrews Preservation Trust

Sunday June 27th The St Andrews Preservation Trust opened 12 hidden gardens in St Andrews. I attended one to witness the horn playing, it was brilliant a day, sunny, warm and wished I could have divided myself to view the other venues, as it was I was captivated by this one alone. Relaxed, entertaining and enjoyable.

Jolly Green Granny, one of the stall holders in St John's Garden.


Advertised as Scottish Vienna Horns St John's Garden St Andrews, I thought they're French Horns.






Scottish Vienna Horns playing in St John's Garden St Andrews North Fife. The garden and adjoining properties were once owned by the Knights Hospitaller of the Order of St John and its use can be traced back to 1580. Still in use, music and singing, medicine itself.

No comments: