Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rural property to rent wanted North Fife

Carl and family seeking rural property to rent in North Fife.

This email arrived today and I am happy to post it.

Hi there, myself, my wife and my two wee boys
have just moved to the Kingdom and are staying with
family and friends.It was lovely to click on your site
and find someone who celebrates this place. I'm a bit
stunned by its beauty and after ten years of
listening to London buses trundling past and I'm
thinking that this is the place where my boys should
be learning about life.
I have noticed how there are rental properties advertised through your blog and I was wondering if it would be possible to advertise our
situation? We are looking to find a rental property
long term based somewhere North Fife, Tayside or
further, something rural, unfurnished, a cottage
possibly with an outbuilding costing around £450 pcm.
I am a carpenter and my wife is an artist and we would
consider somewhere that may need a little work. We are
trying the usual ways but I thought it would be great
to post a message with your readership. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Carl
email :- carlsmyth@btinternet.com

North Fife History. Cupar: A History History of North Fife Cupar. North Fife Property. Tour Scotland. North Fife Maps. St.Andrews and East Fife: Cupar, Anstruther and Crail (Explorer) Rent a Cottage in North Fife Scotland.

No comments: